The platform is a website that provides information related to platforms regarding tips on health and wellness and the company. The use of the platform is free of charge and is subject to the following provisions.
Any collection and processing of personal data occurs solely in line with the Data Protection Declaration.
The platform is generally freely accessible. No user registration is required. The use of the platform is only permitted for users residing within the European Union or the United Kingdom.
Purpose of the website
- The platform aims to inform the user about the holistic health and wellness services that SolaVieve offers and to update the user about the company.
- The platform is not intended for commercial use. Users may use the information provided on the platform for private purposes only.
User’s Usage Rights and Rules of Conduct
- The copyright, names, trademarks and other intellectual property rights of SolaVieve and third parties such as the registered trademark „SOLAVIEVE“ must be observed when using the platform. The accessibility of the platform does not grant any licence or any other right to use intellectual property rights of SolaVieve or third parties.
- For the avoidance of doubt: the users are not entitled to publish the content provided on the platform somewhere else. In particular, the users are not entitled to reproduce, modify, distribute or pass on the content to third parties. All rights, in particular the rights of use and exploitation under copyright law to the texts made available, shall be exclusively vested in SolaVieve.
- Any improper use of the platform is prohibited; this includes, in particular:
- Circumventing security measures,
- Using any system or running any application which could result in damage to systems or cause them to malfunction or become unstable, in particular by making any change to the physical or logical architecture of the servers or networks,
- Integration of the entire platform or parts thereof into other web offerings, whether private or commercial, or commercial use of the platform.
No warranty assumed by SolaVieve
- All information provided by SolaVieve on this platform has been carefully checked. However, no warranty can be given for the completeness, correctness, up-to-dateness and constant availability of the platform and the provided information.
- SolaVieve strives that the platform runs smoothly. However, SolaVieve cannot warrant that technical errors will not occur and that the platform is accessible at all times.
- SolaVieve may, at its own discretion, modify the platform or discontinue its operation in whole or in parts at any time without notice. In particular, SolaVieve has the right to expand or to limit the functionalities or to perform technical and content-related updates. There is no obligation to keep the platform up to date at all times.
Liability of SolaVieve
- SolaVieve shall not be liable for the content of third-party websites. SolaVieve therefore accepts no responsibility for the content and availability of third-party websites that can be accessed via links on the platform.
- SolaVieve shall be liable without limitation for intent and gross negligence. For slight negligence, Solavieve shall only be liable in the event of a breach of material contractual obligations (provisions the observance of which are essential for the due execution of the contract and on the observance of which the distributor routinely relies and may relay), whereby liability shall be limited to the typical and foreseeable damage. Otherwise, liability for negligence (with the exception of gross negligence) is excluded. This limitation of liability shall not apply in the event of strict liability, of a guarantee and for damages due to injury to life, body or health or under the Product Liability Act.
- The personal liability of the legal representatives, vicarious agents and employees of SolaVieve for damage caused by them through slight negligence is excluded.
SolaVieve is neither willing nor obliged to participate in a dispute settlement procedure before a consumer arbitration body.